Disney On Ice VIP Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who is 18 years of age or older, reside in the WSYT / WNYS viewing area, and be an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stations WSYT and WNYS (collectively the "Station”), Disney on Ice, The Walt Disney Company, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Facebook.com, Facebook, Inc., their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once per URL address or household.
2. To enter, visit the FOX68’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/foxsyracuse and look for the “DISNEY ON ICE” content features. Click the “Like” button and then click on the “FOX68 Contest” link which will lead you to the online contest entry page at www.foxsyracuse.com/contests. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, e-mail address and birth date. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on December 13, 2012 at 5pm EST and all entries must be received by the Station by 9am EST, on January 1, 2013.. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, or cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
4. One (1) Winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on January 2, 2013.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) Winner will receive four (4) VIP tickets (front seating) to Disney on Ice appearing at the War Memorial at OnCenter on January 6, 2013 at 1pm. The prize is valued at approximately $184.00. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the performance is canceled or postponed.
2. Winner will be notified by phone on or about January 2, 2013. Before claiming prize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. No one under age 18 will be able to claim a prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 2 business days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will not be chosen. In such event, the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 60 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Properties, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration, as well as send you future promotional material through texting until the account holder opts out.
Odds of Winning/Miscellanerous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 1000 James Street Syracuse, NY 13203 and on the Station’s website at www.foxsyracuse.com, and www.my43.tv
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to WSYT/WNYS, 1000 James Street, Syracuse NY 13203 by February 4, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Properties, LLC, Disney on Ice, The Walt Disney Company, Feld Entertainment, Inc., Facebook.com, and Facebook, Inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.